Monday, December 30, 2019

Lass Your Aff Off: Dr. Drew Performs Stand Up Comedy in Laguna Niguel, CA

As you may know, I have always been able to make people laugh. I remember that one of the nicest things I heard about my tenure at Williams College was that my sense of humor was a welcome addition to the political science department. In a demanding teaching environment, like the Williams College of 30 years ago, being able to make the students laugh out loud was a valuable skill. I'm refining that skill today. In particular, I'm focused on increasing the number of laughs per minute I can generate in front of a paying crowd. If you would like to catch my act, I will be performing on at 8:00 p.m. on Friday January 10, 2020 at Signature Sports Bar in Laguna Niguel. Give me a call if you would like to order your tickets on-line and receive a substantial discount.


No comments: