Thursday, September 26, 2019

Failure to Launch: Williams College Alum Richard Kennard

I imagine Williams Liberty readers share my fascination with researching leftist extremists from Williams College who seek to leverage their elite credentials even though they are now something of an embarrassment to the school and themselves - even years after graduation. Many of them, I suspect, should never have been at Williams in the first place.

Recent examples include Kai Green ’07, an assistant professor of women’s, gender and sexuality studies (WGSS) at Williams College, who was arrested after walking through Williamstown in the nude.

There is also liberal extremist Miles Klee '07 who I judge to be Williams College's most famous published novelist and bookstore event manager.

Now we have Richard Kennard '10, a Democrat party activist/insurance salesman in Las Vegas, NV. I noticed him bragging on Twitter about his Williams College degree as he was verbally abusing a conservative who had the temerity to question leftist dogma.

A quick look at Kennard's LinkedIn profile shows he reports he took seven years to complete his Williams College education. I was thinking at first that this was a typo, but one of his other resume items regarding his work as a volunteer tutor also confirmed he started at Williams College in 2003. As best I can tell, he dropped out of an MA program at Columbia University too. (If I have any of this wrong, I'm happy to alter my report.)



He is clearly a Democrat party extremist. Check out the screed below:


Ideally, the stories of failure to launch graduates will be helpful to current students. At the very least, they should probably avoid participating in dead end majors that have few job prospects. I assume the alumni magazine doesn't put much attention on these left-wing fanatic losers. Readers, however, can always visit Williams Liberty to get a more complete and realistic picture of the actual life trajectories of its former students.

By the way, the alumni office of someone should teach these kids how to do their LinkedIn pages better. It is ridiculous to use this site to promote negative advertising about yourself.





No comments: